|Published||2 September 2021|
|Suitable for||Accountants, Financial advisers, Tax practitioners|
|Price||£115 (or see bundles page)|
Pension Tax Guide
A thorough and very practical guide to how the pension rules work, and to the part they play in tax planning, written for professionals (accountants, tax specialists, lawyers, financial advisers) who need to understand the complex and rapidly-changing rules.
This popular annual title is now in its ninth edition.
- The tax benefits of registration
- Contributions and input
- The lifetime allowance
- Taxation of member benefits
- Transfers and refunds
- Pension scheme lump sums and authorised payments
- International aspects and the lifetime allowance
- Death benefits and inheritance tax
- Transitional protection
- Employer-financed retirement benefit schemes
"Well-considered and thorough." – [TAXline]
Katharine Lindley CTA, ATT (Fellow), APFS, CFPᵀᴹ Chartered MCSI, who has taken over responsibility for this title following the retirement of Robert Gaines, is a client director with EQ Investors. Read more here.
New for this edition
The 2021-22 edition has once more been thoroughly updated.